hello All,
Again in UBUNTU......
This time no video tearing.........
Something got fixed not sure..........
But these I done to get rid of the Video tearing
First thing, Removed the noveau experimental (Xserver-xorg-Video-nouveau This one) and also all Nvidia if installed by default.
Installed Iron hide(though not required)
Till now no luck
Now I installed Restricted extras(If Already installed please Ignore) and installed Build Essentials(sudo apt-get install build-essentials)
Tried a Selenea Gomez video (My Test Video)...
No Tearing of video
now I'm happy Now......
This video tearing is like a ghost which made me move out of UBUNTU
Again in UBUNTU......
This time no video tearing.........
Something got fixed not sure..........
But these I done to get rid of the Video tearing
First thing, Removed the noveau experimental (Xserver-xorg-Video-nouveau This one) and also all Nvidia if installed by default.
Installed Iron hide(though not required)
Till now no luck
Now I installed Restricted extras(If Already installed please Ignore) and installed Build Essentials(sudo apt-get install build-essentials)
Tried a Selenea Gomez video (My Test Video)...
No Tearing of video
now I'm happy Now......
This video tearing is like a ghost which made me move out of UBUNTU
No comments:
Post a Comment